COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
Cookies are small text strings sent by the website and stored by your browser on your computer's hard disk. On our website we use
• the so-called "technical" cookies, and
• "tracking" cookies.
"Technical" cookies are used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service" (Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). They are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator and are divided into:
• Browsing or session cookies required for normal browsing and use of the website (such as to make a purchase or to logon to reserved areas);
• Functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a number of selected criteria (e.g. language, the product selected for purchase) in order to improve the browsing experience on our websites; these cookies are essentially persistent.
For these types of cookie, specified in the tables contained in the chapter "Lists of technical cookies", the user’s prior consent is not required.
"Tracking" cookies collect information on the user's browsing habits in order to display adverts in line with his/her characteristics and interests. Also, these types of cookies can be listed according to the role they fulfil in:
• Analitycs: these cookies are used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases , combined with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas ( your e -mail address and password ), it can be used to profile the user (personal habits , sites visited , content downloaded, types of interactions , etc . ) .
• Widgets: Are part of this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program that has the purpose to facilitate the user interaction with the program itself. For example are the widgets facebook cookie , google +, twitter.
• Advertising: These cookies are used for advertising within a site (i.e. Google , Tradedoubler)
• Web beacons: These cookies are snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information through the request for a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as the use of website analysis, monitoring and reporting on advertising and personalization of advertising and content.
The use of such cookies requires the user's consent who, therefore, has the right to accept or refuse each such cookie from the tables below.
First-party cookies allow us to understand who has visited what pages, determine how often certain pages are visited, and identify areas of the website which have aroused the most interest, as well as allowing us to monitor use of the website in general.